Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Have a Beautiful Day Mini Note Cards Set From Cloud 9 Supply Shop

Do you like to encourage people? I am know to leave little notes for people to brighten their day. I even leave posts it notes with quotes on bathroom mirror's when I go to stores and restaurants. You never know when someone needs a cheering up. These cards are also great to use in packages when you sell items. Also perfect for putting in your kids lunch boxes.



These cards measure 3 3/4" x 2 1/2" one shade has " Have a Beautiful Day" stamped on them with stripe of decorated washi tap. The other side is blank for you to pen your own message. You get 15 cards in this listing. The designs of washi tape on the cards and color of stamp ink will vary. You will however get 5 sets of 3 cards with the same pattern/color.

If you would like a certain color ink, paper design, please convo me and I will try my best to make that happen, depending on what I have in stock. The photo's shown are examples of cards.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful note cards. You have some great supplies in your shop also.

    ReplyDelete