Monday, April 20, 2015

Girls Polka Dot Apron From Kelleen Kreations

Your little girl will enjoy wearing this adorable polka dot apron while playing in her toy kitchen or helping you bake in the family kitchen!

The main part of this apron is a white background with 1/2" blue, green, navy and coral polka dots.

The pockets, neck ties and the ruffled hem are all sewn with a matching skyblue/white quatrefoil rectangle print.

***NOTE: THIS APRON IS ALSO AVAILABLE WITH A SMALL CORAL/WHITE CHEVRON PRINT TRIM OR A SMALL GREEN/WHITE CHEVRON PRINT TRIM***

Please choose your trim from the available options.

All seams are zig-zagged and top-stitched for extra strength.

Available sizes/ waist and back-neck to waist measurements:
Size Small 3-4 = 20.5"- 21" waist, 9- 9.5" neck to waist, 38"-41" approx. height
Size Medium 5-6 = 21.5"- 22' waist, 10- 10.5" neck to waist, 44"-47" approx. height

For best results and care: Machine wash cold/ gentle cycle or handwash. Tumble dry on low or line dry. Iron if necessary. All fabric is 100% cotton and prewashed for your convenience.

Feel free to check out my other polka dot aprons here- Polka Dot Aprons

I love to make custom clothing! Please convo me if you have a different size, fabric or color combination in mind or for any questions. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. I love these cute kid aprons! I bet my daughter would love one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Kim. Check out my shop. I have lots to choose from- food, polka dots, chevron and miscellaneous pattern's to choose from.

      Delete