Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cherry Burlap Pillow From Sewcial Studies 101


Burlap is in! Cherries are always in! ! Don't be out of it!


This cheery pillow is perfect for upbeat/summer decorating. Fits an 14 x 14 pillow insert. Reverse side is red checked gingham with cherry buttons and front side is screen printed burlap in bright red circles. 

This item is for the pillow cover only -- you can recycle one of your current pillows or buy one with a coupon from your favorite craft store. I will sell the pillow insert for an additional $7.00, plus extra postage. Convo me before purchase, if this is your choice.

Dry Clean Only.
Sewn in smoke-free home.

5 comments:

  1. So happy to be featured. I love cherries! Hope you do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be featured. I love cherries! Hope you do, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute pillow. I love the cherry

    ReplyDelete