Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Halloween Items

Halloween was always one of my favorite holiday when I was growing up. I would love to get dressed up as different things each year and go trick-or-treating! Here are some items from the team that are related to Halloween-

Girl's Skirt-                       Hair Clips-                    

Girl's Headband-                                  Baby Hat-                       

Girl's Outfit-                         Pot Holders-                  

Upcycled Scarf-                               Recipe Cards-                 

Spider Earrings-             KeyChain-                        

Treat Bags-                        Frankenstein Hat-       

Ghost Earrings-                 Painted Bottles-           

Cowgirl Costume-            Knitted Pumpkin-        

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Halloween items Kelleen!! Thank you for including my recipe cards!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sheila! Yes, those are all gorgeous Halloween items!

      Delete
  2. Puts me in Halloween mood! Great selections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puts me in Halloween mood! Great selections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Halloween Collection you've put together :) Thank you for including my outfit......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice Halloween collection!
    Found on FB from Meddy's post.

    ReplyDelete