Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Leaves Pot Holder from Jollyfully3

1 Set of 2 Fall Leaves Pot holders handmade Made in Maine black background by Carol's Country Crafts. The backs are done in black poly/cotton, which make these reversible.
 These are Made in Maine by Carol's Country Crafts. A scallop stitch goes around the edge to give these pot holders an unique flair. Carol's Country Crafts has been making these beautiful fabric items and other quality handmade items for over 20 years! if requested.5.5% Maine Sales Tax will be added to any Maine Sales. I do combine shipping for multiple auctions. Please email if you have any questions or would like to combine shipping.

If you are an international customer please email me for a shipping quote before purchase. I will ship to most countries.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect fit for any autumnal decor theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by D. Renee! Yes, these are a perfect fit for a autumnal decor theme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this shop! Have purchased many items! I just received my place mats in fall design today! They are gorgeous, thick and very well made!!

    ReplyDelete