Sunday, March 8, 2015

Meet Cindy: Our General Team Leader

Time to meet another person from the leadership team- Cindy

Hello, my name is Cindy. I live in Pineville Louisiana with my husband a 3 dogs.

I have been sewing and crafting since I was 10. My mother taught me to sew. I have taught my self to do all types of crafts from cross stitch to mosaic art. But jewelry make is what I love to do best. My Etsy shop is where I sell my jewelry and beaded goodies. Some of my best sellers are earrings and beaded bookmarks. I love learning new techniques so I can offer unique and one of a kind pieces. 

I have been doing local art fairs the past 7 years and enjoy meeting new people and visiting with repeat customers. I opened my Etsy shop, CKDesignsUS in 2011 so I would be able to expand my business.

When I'm not working on I items for my Etsy shop I love playing with my dogs. Bocephus is our Mini Pin. He is a diabetic and has us on a schedule. He has to eat every 12 hours and get a shot. Boo is the Diva dog. She is a dachshund and the queen of the house. The new comer is Fin. He is a rescued dog. He is a dachshund also. Fin is getting along well with the other two dogs. He loves his forever home.

We also enjoy spending weekends at our lake house fishing and having family and friends coming out.

If you have any questions you would like to ask feel free to contact me at Etsy




Stay tuned for the next post where we'll meet one of our first members from our team!

No comments:

Post a Comment