Monday, March 23, 2015

Featured Shop: Kallie's Cotton

This week we sat down with Kallie from Kallie's Cotton and got to know her and her shop.

Can you tell us a little about yourself and what you create? My name is Kallie Ellis. I am married to a wonderful man for 26 years, we have two grown children. I love to sew, crochet, loom knit and much more. I make baby bibs, embroidered burp clothes ect.

How did you come about wanting to open a shop on Etsy? I followed Etsy for a while an several times I went to open a shop and didn't. Then one day I just jumped right in and opened one up... before I chickened out again. I really enjoy it

What do you like to do in your free time when your not working on your Etsy shop? I watch TV crime shows, crochet or loom knit.

What is your  most popular product you sell? My most popular
items would be my crochet dish cloths or embroidered burp cloths.

How long have you been practicing your craft or art? I have been sewing for over 35 years now, picked up crochet and loom knitting 3 years ago and embroidery 12 years ago. Just picked up the circut explorer and love making cards.

Where can we find your merchandise online? You can find my products on Etsy

What social media sites of yours can we follow?
Twitter- Kallie's Twitter
Pinterest- Kallie's Pinterest
Facebook- Kallie's Facebook

2 comments: