Thursday, June 25, 2015

Featured Shop Jana' s Posh Pieces


This week we sat down with Christina from Jana's Posh Pieces and got to know her and her shop.
Can you tell us a little about yourself and what you create?
Hi Christi Here. Jana's Posh Pieces N CJD is inspired by my sweet girl Jana Lynn who you can see in my may pics of my work here on Etsy and Facebook as well. I am 36 yrs. old, recently divorced, and a WAHM who is just trying to do her best for her girl's future.

How did you come about wanting to open a shop on Etsy?I always loved buying homemade items and materials from shops on Etsy so I decided I should start one as well :)

What do you like to do in your free time when you are not working on your Etsy shop? I spend every second of my spare time with my sweet girl Jana. We love to do crafts and play board games the best :)

What is your most popular product you sell? Ruffled and bubble leggings. They are custom made to fit with measurements given and come in many colors with many options :)

How long have you been practicing your craft or art? Since I was a little girl :) I have been selling my items for 4 years.

Where can we find your Merchandise online? 
Etsy- Etsy Shop
FacebookFacebook Page

What media sites of yours can we follow? I have a facebook business page where I have all of my work I've done as well as hold contests, giveaways, and keep my notes for my reward programs for my customers :) Facebook Page

2 comments: